Musepack Forums  

Go Back   Musepack Forums > Main > General

Old 17 September 2005, 02:07 am   #1
Seed
Musepack Nanny

Default Errors

If you've noticed strange errors appearing instead of the forum's pages, it's related to mySQL problems that will be solved in the next few days. The person responsible will be spanked :P
Seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 September 2005, 07:28 am   #2
Seed
Musepack Nanny

I would like to apologize again for the errors today. The database response has been boosted by 900% and it is my hope that the site will be faster
as a result too. In any event, there are changes scheduled for/until the end of October and those will surely make things much snappier
Old 07 October 2005, 05:53 pm   #3
Seed
Musepack Nanny

We'll make the changes to the site during the next 48 hours. For a short period the forum will be unavailable. The site itself will suffer a shorter downtime.
Old 08 October 2005, 08:19 am   #4
Seed
Musepack Nanny

We've finished the switch. All systems are go. Those of you with slower ISP DNS servers will read this later. Post to this thread if you see any problems or if you've noticed slowdowns of any kind.
Old 15 October 2005, 02:34 pm   #5
Shy
Admin

Unfortunately the many efforts to make a smooth move were foiled a week later by non other than me. Due to a mistake I made yesterday the site was unavailable for half of the visitors. Please accept my apology and take comfort in the fact that I feel very stupid.
Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 January 2006, 04:16 am   #6
Seed
Musepack Nanny

Our host has been suffering from Apache problems during the last few days. We are working hard on finding the best solution for this. I'm sorry if anyone couldn't access the site.
Old 22 January 2006, 10:16 am   #7
Seed
Musepack Nanny

We're going to test a new host very soon. The site is currently running fine but the host suffers from Apache downtimes and I don't consider it a good service to the loyal Musepack community. Our files (download section) are generously hosted by Hannes, who set up a reliable server for us in Germany. I hope to find a similar solution for the entire site ASAP.